KYIV CHOREOGRAPHIC COLLEGE
invites foreign students to study and internship in 2018-2019 academic year.
The educational and qualification level is "junior specialist","bachelor".
Kiev Choreographic College is a high school of art, which provides study for specialists in the specialty 024 CHOREOGRAPHY ("Classical Choreography", "Modern Choreography").
- Artist of ballet (soloist);
- Ballet master-choreographer;
- Ballet dancer;
- Teacher of choreography; Junior Specialist "Modern choreography"
- Artist of the ensemble of modern dance;
- A teacher of modern, ballroom choreography
The education term depends on the previous education document! (2 years, 3 years, 4 years).
Graduates of the college successfully employed in leading theaters: the National Academic Opera and The Taras Shevchenko National Opera and Ballet Theater of Ukraine, Kyiv Municipal Academic Opera and Ballet Theater (Ukraine), Perm Academic Opera and Ballet Theater, National Theater of Salzburg (Austria), Vienna National Opera (Austria), "Bejart Ballet Lausanne" (Switzerland) , "Caracalla Dance Theater" (Lebanon), with a triumph touring in many countries of the world (France, Greece, Italy, Spain, Germany, Austria, Lebanon, Poland), are recognized at prestigious competitions and classical dance festivals.
Scenic and performing practices of students are held in the theater "Young ballet theater Kyiv", which performs with tours both in Ukraine and in countries of Europe and Asia. The repertoire of the student theater troupe includes masterpieces of the classical ballet heritage: Swan Lake, Nutcracker, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty.
The college employs a highly qualified teaching staff: national and eminent artists, honored workers of culture of Ukraine, candidates of sciences and instructors-methodologists. They are well-known specialists of choreographic art, leading stage masters. Teachers conduct creative seminars and master classes on special subjects in Ukraine and abroad, take part in the jury of all-Ukrainian and international dance competitions.
Foreign citizens and stateless persons are enrolled in the Kiev Choreographic College following the results of the interview.The issuance of invitations to education takes place during the year. Students must arrive for education before November 15 of this year or until March 1. Enrollment is carried out 2 times a year.
To enter Ukraine, the college issues an official invitation to the candidate for education, which is the basis for obtaining a visa at the Ukrainian embassies.
To receive an official invitation, you must provide the following information: Surname, name, date of birth, passport number, address of residence, place of visa (country and city where located the General Consulate of Ukraine).
The entrant is obliged to notify the administration of the college about the date of his arrival in Ukraine (flight number and time of arrival of the aircraft) no later than three days before arrival. We will arrange a meeting at the airport and accommodation in the dormitory.
Foreign citizens enrolled in college are provided with comfortable seats in a hotel-type dormitory. Each student is provided with the necessary set of furniture: a bed, a wardrobe, a table, a chair. The rooms have kitchens (refrigerator, stove, microwave, furniture), sanitary rooms, showers, washing machines, internet. For relaxation students are equipped with cozy lounges, where you can always watch TV shows, chat with friends. In the dormitory there are choreographic rooms for additional classes.
In the dormitory there is everything necessary for safe and comfortable living of students: 24-hour security, medical worker, curator, dining room, TV, internet, choreographic hall.
- - an application addressed to the director;
- - the original of the document on education and the supplement to the document on education (consular legalization-translation into Ukrainian notarized);
- - ertificate on the absence of HIV infection, unless otherwise provided by international treaties of Ukraine;
- - a medical certificate on the state of health, which indicates the absence of medical contraindications for training in Ukraine (consular legalization);
- - a copy of the insurance policy of Ukraine for the provision of emergency medical care;
- - a copy of the birth certificate (translation into Ukrainian notarized);
- - a copy of the national passport (translation into Ukrainian notarized);
- - 25 photos in the size of 3.5 x 4.5 cm on a matte background;
- - a return ticket with an open date of return to the motherland for up to 1 year.
• Additional costs associated with registration of registration documents are paid by the student!
• Participation in competitions and related costs are paid separately.
• Students acquire personal care items, necessary equipment and uniforms on their own.
For more information about studying at the Kiev Choreographic College, please contact the admissions office. College students have the opportunity to practice on tour and reporting performances.
List of subjects that students study: Russian, philosophy, sociology, French, English, theater history, ballet history, costume history, music history, pedagogy, classical dance, duet dance, folk dance, modern choreography, historical and household dance, ballroom dance, actor's skill.
Students have the opportunity to take correspondence courses, flying 2 times a year for passing exams. The college employs an interpreter who helps to adapt to the learning process. During the training process a bus is provided.
«KYIV CHOREOGRAPHIC COLLEGE» - 01030, Ukraine, Kyiv, Vladimirskaya Str., 57, Borschagivska Str., 204
- +38 (044) 401 10 41
- +38 (093) 563 56 22
- +38 (067) 502 98 02
Additional information and advice: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org